Jon is an internationally approved mountain guide.(UIAGM) He likes to work with people in different situations, be it a guided hiking trip in the mountains or a good and developing conversation in a conference room. The dialog is developed when all parties are included.
UIAGM Tindevegleder/ Mountain guide
+47 9951 3140 email@example.com
His career shortly summarized looks like this: Jon started an active outdoor life when he was 7 years old! Later on he started attending the sports specialization line in High school (ski jumping). Life took a new turn with Officer Candidate School and Military Academy, thereafter with multiple service positions in the Armed Forces, both in Norway and overseas.
After a few years the journey took him to Rjukan, where as the manager of the Civil Defense, he also took a bachelor degree in management and administrations.
The wish to start something new led Jon to start up Telemark Opplevelser in parallel with taking a course as an International Mountain Guide UIAGM/IFMGA/IVBV). Together with Tone he has been living fulltime in the adventure based industry for 12 years in Norway.
In the summer season you can still find Jon and Tone in Norway running Telemark Opplevelser AS in Rjukan, but in the winter season the focus will be turned to working in Spain.
- Difficulty separating work and leisure.
- Passionate about outdoor life and especially climbing, something that has been a passion for over 30 years.
- Active in organizational work, everything from president of Norway’s climbing association to the leader for the core assortment for culture in Tinn kommune.
- Trips to remote corners of the world, where steep nature formations give the greatest pleasure!
- Spend all the time possible with the little son Oliver.
- Making pizzas (he both enjoys making – and eating!).
Responsibilities at Villa Perla:
- Group processes with emphasis on corporate culture
- Guiding on hiking trips
- Other activities
- Work where needed with Audun, Irene and Tone